Hírlevél feliratkozás


Leiratkozom
A csillaggal (*) jelölt mezők kitöltése kötelező.
1/2

Building sections excavated on the site of the museum in the southern half of the military town are exhibited in the Military Town Museum.
The block was constructed in the 2nd century and repeatedly renovated in the 2nd and 3rd centuries. Its eastern half follows the classical pattern, while the western section was probably an inn (deversorium). The wall-painting depicting a hunting scene found in the building and restored can be seen in the permanent exhibition of the Budapest History Museum’s Castle Museum.

The Military Town Museum is currently closed to visitors.

Address: 1036 Budapest, Pacsirtamező u. 65.
Public transport: buses 9, 109, 111 (“Kiscelli utca” bus stop), tram 1 (“Flórián tér” tram stop)