Visitor regulations at the Aquincum Museum
All visitors must have their temperature checked at the ticket office prior to entering the museum. We cannot receive visitors with a fever. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation!
For the health and safety of visitors and museum staff, we kindly ask you to:
– use the contactless hand sanitiser dispenser as you enter;
– wear a face mask indoors which covers your nose and mouth (if needed, a mask can be provided);
– if there is a visitor at the cashier’s desk, please wait outside the ticket office;
– if possible, pay by contactless card, or purchase your ticket online;
– keep a distance of 1.5 meters during the visit to the exhibitions.
Museum education classes and guided tours must be booked in advance. Group sizes are limited to 15 persons.
We further ask that you:
1. Do not enter cordoned-off areas
2. Follow the recommended paths in the Archaeological park
3. Mind your step on the uneven walking surfaces from the Roman period
4. Do not climb or walk on the walls
5. Do not go between the underfloor heating pillars
6. Do not climb into the heating or drainage ducts
7. Do not leave children unsupervised in the Archaeological park
8. Children are free to run and play in the open area near the theatre of the Archaeological park
Please follow these guidelines while visiting the Archaeological park for your own safety and those around you.