Visitor regulations and Dog-friendly house rules
BHM AQUINCUM MUSEUM AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK HOUSE RULES
To read the house rules of the Aquincum Museum and Archaeological Park, click here.
During your visit we ask that you:
1. Do not enter cordoned-off areas
2. Follow the recommended paths in the Archaeological park
3. Mind your step on the uneven walking surfaces from the Roman period
4. Do not climb or walk on the walls
5. Do not go between the underfloor heating pillars
6. Do not climb into the heating or drainage ducts
7. Do not leave children unsupervised in the Archaeological park
8. Children are free to run and play in the open area near the theatre of the Archaeological park
Please follow these guidelines while visiting the Archaeological park for your own safety and those around you.
DOG-FRIENDLY HOUSE RULES
The Aquincum Museum and Archaeological Park is a ‘Dog-friendly venue’. Visitors may bring dogs into the outdoor and indoor exhibition spaces if they follow the Dog-friendly house rules, which can be read here.
COVID-19 SAFETY REGULATIONS
As of 7 March 2022 visitors no longer have to wear a face mask covering the nose and mouth in our museum. Our exhibitions and events can be visited without an Immunity Certificate.
We recommend the wearing of masks indoors, the use of contactless hand sanitiser dispensers at the entrance and, where possible, the keeping of a 1.5-metre distance from other visitors.
Please continue to choose the contactless payment option at our ticket office or purchase your tickets online in advance via jegy.hu.
Thank you for your co-operation, and we wish you a pleasant visit!