Hírlevél feliratkozás


Leiratkozom
A csillaggal (*) jelölt mezők kitöltése kötelező.
1/2
PV_amfiteatrum

The Civil Town Amphitheatre

Római örökség

The Civil Town amphitheatre, the smaller of Aquincum's two amphitheatres, lies beyond the northern wall of the town.

eszaki_fal_romai_emlekek

The northern town wall and gate

Római örökség

The Civil Town had a town wall from at least the first half of the 2nd century.

aquaeductus_romaiemlekek

The aqueduct

Római örökség

Mineral springs still flowing in modern-day Római Strandfürdő (Roman Lido) supplied one of the greatest architectural feats of Roman Budapest, the aqueduct.

keleti_kapu_romai_emlekek

The eastern gate of the legionary fortress, the porta praetoria

Római örökség

The main gate of the legionary fortress was facing the Danube and the enemy.

deli_kapu_romai_emlekek

The southern gate of the fortress, the porta principalis dextra

Római örökség

The porta principalis dextra, in its currently restored form, was built in the second half of the 2nd century.

furdo_muzeum_romai_emlekek

The baths of the legionary fortress, the Thermae Maiores

Római örökség

One of the halls of the baths of the legionary fortress was found in 1778, during the first archaeological excavation in Aquincum.

hercules_villa_romai_emlekek

The Hercules Villa

Római örökség

The administrative quarter did not only consist of the governor’s palace. Connected to the quarter were the splendid villas, baths, temples, and rich houses in the northern and north-eastern strip of the Military Town in Óbuda, opposite the palace of the governor.

kaszarnya_es_szentely_romai_emlekek

The ruins of a barrack block and sanctuary

Római örökség

The ruins are at the intersection of Vöröskereszt Street and Miklós Street.

cella_trichora_romai_emlekek

The Cella Trichora

Római örökség

The remains of an Early Christian burial chapel at the corner of Körte Street, Hunor Street and Raktár Street.

taborvarosi_muzeum_romai_emlekek

Inn and house

Római örökség

The inn and house excavated in the southern half of the Military Town are exhibited in the Military Town Museum.

12