From 9 November 2022, the Záhony Street gate of the museum is closed for construction, therefore visitors can access the museum on foot, by bicycle or by car only via the Szentendrei Road gate.
Getting to the Aquincum Museum:
By public transportation:
- Rail: Lines S72, S76, G72, Z72, Aquincum station.
- HÉV suburban railway: Line H5, Kaszásdűlő and Aquincum stops.
- Bus: Lines 34, 106 and 134, Záhony Street stop.
- The car park of the museum can only be accessed via the Szentendrei Road gate, which can be reached from the south via the cycle path of Szentendrei Road or Ángel Sanz Briz Road, and from the north from the cycle path of Sujtás Street or Gázgyár Street.
- The car park of the museum can only be accessed via the Szentendrei Road gate.