As of Saturday, 20 June 2020 the whole museum is open to visitors!
From Saturday 20 June 2020 you can visit both the Aquincum Museum and the Archaeological Park, as the exhibition and protective buildings as well as the Symphorus Mithraeum and the House of the Painter are re-opening.
The Archaeological Park is open Tuesday-Sunday between 09:00 and 18:00, and the exhibitions between 10:00 and 18:00 (closing procedures begin at 17:40). The usual ticket prices and discounts are valid.
For the health and safety of visitors and museum staff, we kindly ask you to:
– use the contactless hand sanitiser dispenser as you enter;
– if possible, wear a face mask indoors (if needed, a mask can be provided);
– if there is a visitor at the cashier’s desk, please wait outside the ticket office;
– if possible, pay by contactless card, or purchase your ticket online;
– keep a distance of 1.5 meters during the visit to the exhibition.
Museum education classes and guided tours must be booked in advance. Group sizes are limited to 15 persons.
The Baths Museum can be visited Tuesday-Sunday between 10:00 and 18:00, and the Hercules Villa Wednesday-Sunday between 10:00 and 18:00. Free admission.